Urahalex

2019-08-13 04:06 UTC

gravatar for Urahalex

Hello, my name is Alex, from Brazil.
Can you help me? how much "math/calculation" can i make to each level? i'm on 9th kyu.

But, this site generate 25 archives. However, i'm training all until i become automated. Soon after, going in next level "8th kyu".

Am I doing it right? I want to achieve to the Anzam!

Thanks!

solsTiCe d'Hiver

2019-08-17 07:51 UTC

gravatar for solsTiCe d'Hiver

Hello Alex,

In the french book "Le boulier Initiation" from Cumin-Hoselnlopp, it is said you have 10 minutes for each section. So 10 minutes for the additions-subtractions, then 10 minutes for the multiplications, then 10 minutes for the divisions.

Once you are able to achieve an almost 100% correct score (at least a couple of times), I guess you can go on and move to next level.
You can take the time limit into account or not. The important thing is to be confortable before moving to another level.

Remember that higher kyu are easier and lower kyu are harder.

Urahalex

2019-09-05 01:19 UTC

gravatar for Urahalex

Thanks very much!! really good explanation :D

Riquelmy

2019-09-08 22:41 UTC

gravatar for Riquelmy

Hi Alex,
I'm trying to learn Soroban as well. I've bought mine already on the Internet and it will be delivered this week. Idk how to use it all but I've been reading some books related to its history and theory. Btw, we should keep in touch and share our experiences later. What do you think?

Urahalex

2019-12-09 22:25 UTC

gravatar for Urahalex

Hi Riquelmy
Sorry for late reply.
Well, it's a pleasure help each other. I'm on level 8th Kyu, and my results are incredibles!
This is my e-mail: __redacted__
Regards;
Alex!

vishwasramteked

2020-04-07 12:46 UTC

gravatar for vishwasramteked

soroban adiction