This topic is locked

solsTiCe d'Hiver

2012-01-29 16:35 UTC

gravatar for solsTiCe d'Hiver

I am quite happy that my little program is used this way :-)

<joke>En route to the world domination ! </joke>

solsTiCe d'Hiver

2012-01-29 19:57 UTC

gravatar for solsTiCe d'Hiver

I was wrong and I have changed my mind about http://www.sorobanexam.org/forum/viewtop...

You can generate and use papers from the generator as often as you want and share it with your forum users. But don't modify the pdf and leave it as they are once you get them from the generator.

They come with a Creative Commons license BY-NC-SA so you are free to do most of the things you want with them except commercial use and not creditting the author

Sorobandunyasi

2012-01-29 21:30 UTC

gravatar for Sorobandunyasi

Thank you for you give permision but also I want they use your web site, because your web site, number one all soroban users must to see and visit your site, actualy I would like to something I would like generator and online soroban same like your web site but Turkish. Please for this information can you mail me? Thank you so much.

ridvan

2012-04-19 13:40 UTC

gravatar for ridvan

Hi,

Also we have too web page about soroban. www.abakussoroban.com

Many Thanx

Sorobandunyasi

2012-05-30 21:09 UTC

gravatar for Sorobandunyasi

You are special person, in Turkey maybe now 25 new company open about soroban many children start use soroban, when I open my free inf web site www.turkiye-soroban.com I give your links and people learn soroban because of your helpness but nobody say thank you to you. I never forget you never will forget you. I say thank you for everything and you are the best. now I have www.sorobandunyasi.com about soroban,menatal calculation,origami and Go game. I say thank you to you for all Turkey. You have big heart.