garethgriffiths1

2012-08-10 14:44 UTC

gravatar for garethgriffiths1

Firstly I think this site is outstanding!

I just have a suggestion for an option when generating A4 sheets ie. to have a larger font and place the addition/subtraction on one sheet and the multiplication/division on another sheet, and then the examples can fill a whole page. I would also like the answers to be on a separate sheet.

Thanks,

Gareth

solsTiCe d'Hiver

2012-08-12 18:50 UTC

gravatar for solsTiCe d'Hiver

hi,

You already have an option to have the solution on a different page. Choose 'Answers on a different page'

If I understand you correctly, you mean having separate generator for addition and multiplication i.e. wtih only addition/subtraction and another one with only multiplication/division.

I have started work long time ago on this that I did not finish. I'll look into that.

edit: or may be you mean just bigger font and more space. Yes I could do that that too.

garethgriffiths1

2012-08-16 22:14 UTC

Thanks for answering the question. This is what I was hoping you might be able to produce.

Page 1

10 columns of figures in groups of 5 ie. 5 rows then another 5 columns of the addition and subtraction

Page 2

2 columns side by side of 20 each of multiplication and division

Page 3

Answer sheet

What would be really great would be a set of say 15 double sheets with answer sheets at the end. They would make excellent booklets at different levels.

If you would like a picture of what I'm talking about if you can give me an email address I will send you the picture.

Thanks,

Gareth

garethgriffiths1

2012-09-06 21:36 UTC

Hi again!

My problem with your excellent sheets is that the addition/subtraction is too small for me to work with.

Is it possible to have the +/- on one page in 2 sets of 5 so that they fill the page.

The same would be good for the multi/div ie. two columns on one page.

This would make the whole exam easier to work with

The answers could go at the bottom of the pages.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Gareth

solsTiCe d'Hiver

2012-09-22 11:08 UTC

gravatar for solsTiCe d'Hiver

Yes, I have also noticed that the cell to write down answers is a little too small. But I made this in a hurry and never got back to that, again latter.

Currently, for personal reason, I am sorry to say I can't work on this at all. It's also true for the mental calculation software.

I hope to get back to this soon in the future.

Don't be fooled. I apprececiate your feedback. It shows at least that some people actually use this ;-). Sorry to to answer in a "bettter" more productive way.